Schools which have or have not converted to an Academy are invited to join us as an Academy Partner or Sponsored Academy. A partner school or Sponsored Academy becomes part of the legal entity of The Stour Academy Trust, ceding its governance to the Multi Academy Trust, whilst retaining local involvement outlined under the Trust’s Scheme of Delegation to local advisory bodies.
Working in partnership, as part of The Stour Academy Trust, has a number of key benefits including:
- Sharing of systems, structures and policies that have a proven track record of success.
- Strong supportive team approach, with professionals in similar roles across academies sharing best practice, developing new approaches and promoting innovation.
- Excellent career professional development opportunities, through various career pathways, supporting the recruitment and retention of staff.
- Sharing of teachers, expertise and best practice. The ability to place high performing staff in areas of greatest need.
- Access to high quality, shared services, e.g., finance, premises and computing.
- Innovative staffing arrangements – e.g., staff with specific skills working across more than one academy.
- Training days in common, facilitating high quality CPD tailored to the future needs of staff.
- Economies of scale – The Stour Academy Trust can procure “value for money” services for all its academies.
- Shared pupils events providing children with wider opportunities ~ sporting competitions, residential adventure weeks, weekend residential visits, educational visits, etc.
- An attractive work-life balance package for all staff.
To find out more:- Please send us an enquiry via the contact us page.